What's the deal with Private Health Insurance?
with Bella Lynch & Stephanie Bittner of Bupa
Thursday, June 23 2022
7:30 PM - 8:30 PM AEST
Private health insurance is a medical coverage purchased directly by an individual and we know that choosing an insurance plan that meets your needs can be quite overwhelming.
So in this webinar Bella and Stephanie will talk all about private health insurance, including:
- Overview of Australian health system and how private health insurance fits in
- Private health insurance and what it means to you
- The importance of having health insurance
- What to consider when taking out health insurance
- The differences between Hospital insurance and Extras insurance
- Financial impacts of taking out health insurance now vs. later in life
- Features and benefits of health insurance
- What extra do I need, what can I part with?
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
Bella Lynch – Go-to-market Manager
Bella Lynch is Bupa’s Go-To-Market Manager in health insurance and helps create go-to-market strategies including looking at new audiences, what channels to use, the key messaging for various cohorts of customers and the right offers and propositions to attract, convert and retain customers. She also closely with Bupa’s marketing and customer service teams.
Stephanie Bittner - Acting Head of Product & Portfolio Management (Corporate & International, Policy), Domestic Retail Portfolio
Stephanie has over 15 years in the health insurance industry, with experience in quality, operations, compliance and policy. She currently manages international and corporate product teams to deliver value for customers in these segments. During her time at Bupa she has delivered reform initiatives with a focus on meaningful customer experiences.